- 500 g Strawberries (washed and hulled)
- 1/2 cup of sugar (you can use a lesser amount of agave nectar if you with)
- 1 tsp natural vanilla essence
- Zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon curd
- 250 g raspberries Continue reading
Year in and year out, when it is a friends birthday, a house-warming party, a leaving party, I almost never come without a cheesecake in hand. Reason is, everyone love a bit ‘o’ cake and cheesecake even better..well my friends do. So after much asking after my recipe, I am finally going to put it on here guys. I particularly dedicate this one to Francessca mama mia! 🙂
So this is the basis that I use for all my cheesecakes.