Beautiful rainy day, still in your jammies, cozy inside, some’in to warm your cockles? Try a bowl- full of this yumminess, it’s worth getting out of the sofa for.
Oh my, what does SPLL stand for? 😉
- 2 big sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 95g red split lentils (parboiled for 5 minutes, washed and drained)
- 2 sticks of leeks (chopped and washed especially if they’re organic)
- 70g Pure Sunflower spread
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 900ml vegetable stock
- A bunch of fresh thyme leaves
- Butter and olive oil into the pan to melt.
- In goes the leeks into the pot to sweat for 10 mins
- Next, add in your chopped potatoes, parboiled lentils and thyme.
- Stir everything together and leave for about 5 mins to sizzle away.
- Now in goes your veg stock, cover and boil on medium heat until all the potaoes are soft and breaks apart in a fork. Took me about 15 mins.
- Blitz till smooth.
- Enjoy 🙂