Next up, homemade gluten and dairy-free seeded bread. Why? We’ll because, I just have to have bread …..plus it’s soo much fun and easy to make it yourself, you’ll see ;-).
For the bread, you’ll need:
- 500 g Gluten Free white Flour (I used Doves farm flour)
- 2 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Quick Yeast
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 380 ml rice milk (or any other milk you have)
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Eggs
Plus a really generous handful of toasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Go for it and splash out 🙂
- Mix together the flour, salt, yeast and sugar in a bowl (don’t let the salt and yeast mix at this stage)
- Beat together the milk, vinegar, and eggs in another bowl.
- Add the eggy mixture to the flour and mix.
- Now pour the oil over the sticky flour mixture and knead together.
- Put your bread mixture into a bread tin.
- Sprinkle the seeds over the top of the bread and press them down and into the dough.
- Leave to rise in a warm place for 1 hour and half.
- Bake in a 200 degree pre-heated oven for 55 minutes.
- Et Voilà!