And then morning came, What to drink? what to drink? she mused. She was not in the mood for niether coffee nor tea….but for something sweet and tart at the same time. Well, here it is and a very good morning to you my dears…xoxo
For the Mango part:
- 90 g mango (I used frozen here)
- 100 g soy yoghurt
- 1/3 cup of rice milk
- 1 Tbsp Agave
For the berry:
- 70 Red fruits (I used frozen)
- ½ cup of rice milk
- If using fresh berries you’ll need to reduce the amount of rice milk you add. This is because fresh fruits have a lot of yummy juices of their own and don’t need much more added to them.
- To add the berry, place your spoon on the side of the glass. Then pour the juice onto spoon and let it make it’s way gently into the mango.
- Put all the mango ingredients in your blender or food processor and whizz together until nice and smooth
- Pour into your fab looking glass and place in the fridge while you make the red hot potion to go on top
- Give your blender a quick rinse and place the berry ingredients inside. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Now carefully layer your berry portion onto the mango smoothie. Sit back, admire and enjoy wholeheartedly as it is or begin swirling with your swirly wand (aka, Yoda head plastic spoon)
- To make the swirls, just put your spoon into the glass and turn it while trying to touch the sides of the glass. Start from the bottom of the glass and finish at the top. Perhaps next time I’ll put a video up (once I figure out how to do that) and that should explain it better. But do give it go anyway, you might discover some cool new patterns with your swirly ‘wirily wand 😉