It’s warm, it’ getting tropical so I whizzed myself up a little bit of the island at home after a long way back from the market . It’s simple, quick, not too fussy and delicious. This vitamin rich super fruit is sure to make you wanna put on your beachwear while sitting and typing a blog?…….sip sip.
Mango Smoothie for one big glass or 2 petite ones.
- 1 cup chopped /diced frozen Mango
- 1 small pot of yoghurt (soy)
- 1/2 cup rice milk
- 1/2 tbsp Agave syrup
Put ’em all in your blender and whizz away.
- You can also go ahead and use normal yoghurt and milk if you fancy.
- Personally I don’t like my smoothie too sweet so half a tbsp of Agave is enough for me but if you prefer yours a little sweeter then you’re more than welcome to use a full tbsp okie dokie.
- If using fresh mangoes and you have a powerful blender, then go ahead and add 2 or 3 ice cubes to make a nice cold smoothie.